Comprehensive Pest Solutions In Ceres, CA
Resting on the outskirts of Modesto, its smaller cousin of Ceres is a thriving city in its own right. With an array of diverse neighborhoods that all have their unique flavor, the total sum of Ceres amounts to parks, restaurants for every taste, shops, attractions, and good schools. With almost no rainfall throughout the year, the area’s relatively warm temperatures make for ideal conditions for hiking, golfing, biking, or other outside activities. But they also attract common area pests such as gophers, termites, spiders, and more that will make your home their own if you let them.
That’s where Next Generation Pest Control comes in. With more than 60 years of combined experience, our team is uniquely positioned to handle all of your residential or commercial pest problems. We pride ourselves on being able to provide our customers with the best level of service at every step along the way. Contact us for more information on keeping pests off of your property today.
Residential Pest Control In Ceres, CA
As a homeowner in Ceres, you may have a pest problem completely unbeknownst to you. Pests make their way inside your home in a number of ways, from cracks in your foundation to something as simple as leaving your front door open. Next Generation Pest Control’s mission is to ensure that pests stay out of your home, no matter the time of year.
We’re able to accomplish this with our decades of combined experience and utilization of only the safest products. From our initial inspection of your property, which will always be free, through the development of a home pest control treatment plan, we will be in conversation with you to make sure we’re meeting all of your needs. Contact us today for more information on how this can be your reality.
How To Stop Summer Spiders From Making Their Way Into Your Ceres Home
When it comes to keeping spiders out of your Ceres home, so much of what you actually need to do is keep other pests - like cockroaches, flies, and ants - away, because spiders primarily enter the home looking for these pests to prey on.
Here are a few tips to keep summer spiders from crawling their way into your home:
- Keep your home securely sealed. Pests have a keen ability to make their way through very small openings, so look at the cracks around your foundation and any openings around doors and windows, repairing them appropriately with materials like weather stripping and silicone-based caulk.
- Always store food securely. Many pests love human food, which means that you should avoid leaving food out uncovered and always opt for airtight containers.
- Watch your trash. When food piles up in the trash, it sends out a signal to many kinds of pests, so always remove it regularly and use a bin with a tight-fitting lid in the meantime.
- Clean everything. Always be sure to keep the surfaces in your home clean and free from spills and buildup.
- Address areas of excess moisture. Pests enter your home looking for a source of moisture, so rectify things like leaky pipes, faucets, toilets, and downspouts.
- Call the pros. When it comes to keeping pests out of your home, a call to a professional exterminator is always the right call.
For more information on keeping summer spiders and the pests that they prey on out of your home, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
German Cockroach Prevention Methods For Ceres Homeowners
The German cockroach is the most commonly found species of cockroach across the globe, and it means trouble. This kind of roach loves to be where the people are, which means that preventing or getting rid of them can prove to be highly difficult.
That said, here are a few tips that Ceres homeowners can try in order to keep German cockroaches out of their homes:
- Store your food and trash properly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Keep your home clear from clutter.
- Fix moisture issues and clear pockets of stagnant water.
For more tips to prevent German cockroaches or for the safe and complete removal of a cockroach problem, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Ceres, CA
When pest problems happen to your business, the fallout can be stressful and expensive. That’s why Next Generation Pest Control is there for you. It’s our main mission to ensure that pests never disrupt your operations, no matter what time of year it is. We’re able to accomplish this goal through fair pricing, flexible scheduling, accessible emergency services, guaranteed commercial pest control services, and hassle-free customer support. We believe that your needs come first, which is why we strive to make your satisfaction a reality every single day.
At Next Generation Pest Control we remove the likes of yellow jackets, ants, spiders, silverfish, and flies, but we also offer pest-specific solutions for pests such as birds, rodents, and German cockroaches for the most invasive of commercial pest problems. For more information about how we can keep pests away from your business, contact us today.
How Can I Tell If I Have Bed Bugs in Ceres?
Often, all it takes is hearing about bed bugs to make you start feeling itchy. Almost everyone knows someone who has had to deal with a bed bug infestation, either in their own house or in a hotel room, and once you hear those stories, you start to wonder if bed bugs could get into your Ceres home.
Identifying a bed bug infestation is important because bed bugs can get into anyone’s home. If you can spot an infestation as early as possible, you can take care of it quickly and with as little stress as possible. Look for the following signs to tell if you have bed bugs in your Ceres home.
- Finding unexplained bug bites on your body
- Seeing red dots or light brown streaks on your sheets, blankets, pillows, or other upholstery
- Seeing live bed bugs in out-of-the-way spots, such as between the headboard and mattress, inside dresser drawers, in cracks in floorboards, or behind picture frames.
- Finding bed bug eggs or shed skins in those same areas
- Smelling a musty odor
If you notice any of these signs, you need bed bug pest control in Ceres right away. Next Generation Pest Control provides Ceres homes with high-quality, experienced bed bug control to quickly and thoroughly eliminate your bed bug infestation.
What To Do About Pest Birds Around Your Ceres Property
Birds may be fun to watch, but if they decide to move onto your Ceres property, you will suddenly discover what a nuisance they can be. Pigeons, starlings, and other pest birds are also a threat to your property and the people who spend time there. They will damage your building, leave contaminated droppings everywhere, and can be aggressive in some instances.
If you have pest birds on your Ceres property and need bird pest control near you, contact Next Generation Pest Control. We get rid of your bird problem safely and humanely by installing appropriate deterrents to keep birds off your property. We also clean and sanitize any affected areas for the health of the people on your property.
Six Foolproof Rodent Prevention Tips For Ceres Homeowners
Keeping rodents off your Ceres property and out of your home is a goal every homeowner should have. Rodents are extremely destructive and dangerous to your family’s health. Avoiding an infestation will save you a lot of money and frustration in the long run, but it does require you to take some preventative measures right from the start. Start with these six foolproof rodent prevention tips.
- Remove all outdoor food sources, such as pet food, bird seed, and fallen fruit, from trees.
- Eliminate outdoor water sources, such as pet dishes, bird baths, and clogged gutters.
- Keep your yard free of debris, grass-trimmed, and harborage areas, such as woodpiles, away from your house.
- Seal all potential entry points into your home, including small cracks, with a rodent-resistant material.
- Store all food inside your house in airtight containers.
- Remove as much clutter from your house as possible.
If you think rodents have already gotten into your home, or if you know there are rodents around the outside of your property and want to make sure they don’t get inside, contact Next Generation Pest Control for rodent pest control. We provide the services you need to get rid of rodents and keep them from coming back.
The Best Way To Deal With Weeds In Your Ceres Lawn
Weeds are an annoying problem to have on your Ceres lawn. It can feel like no matter how many times you pull them out or spray them; they reappear in a matter of days. Weeds aren’t just unsightly. They can also choke out the healthy growth of grass or plants you want to thrive.
If weeds have become too much of a problem on your Ceres lawn, you need professional weed control to get rid of the problem for good. Next Generation Pest Control offers weed control on lawns in Ceres to promote healthy growth and make your lawn look its best. Stop fighting with weeds that won’t die. Let Next Generation Pest Control take care of the problem for you.