Pest Control Solutions In Galt, CA
Twenty miles south of Sacramento lies our beautiful small town of Galt, CA. Galt offers a change of pace from California’s big cities, with beautiful landscapes and a close-knit community feel. While it may be more neighborly than the areas surrounding it, it is still susceptible to the same pest problems.
Founded in 2017 by a Navy veteran who grew up in the pest control industry, Next Generation Pest Control is here to make sure you can enjoy life in Galt without worrying about pests and the problems they can cause. We use more efficient pest control systems, allowing us to spend more time at each client's property, perform more thorough inspections, and build real relationships with our clients, which means we can provide the best service possible.
Residential Pest Control In Galt, CA
If you are like most people in Galt, you love your home, your neighborhood, and everything else about living here. Everything that is, except for the pests. There is nothing worse than coming home ready to relax and finding pests have taken over. Pests can make it impossible to be comfortable in your home and can be a danger to anyone who lives there.
At Next Generation Pest Control, our residential pest control plans are designed to keep your home pest-free. After a thorough interior and exterior inspection, we develop a treatment plan for your home. This plan will target any pest problems you are currently facing, while also preventing future infestations. Our plan includes:
- Targeted treatments for current pest issues
- Spider web removal
- Lawn and yard treatment
- Outdoor treatment around rocks, landscaping, mulch, fences, and patio furniture
- Treating your foundation
- Wasp nest removal
- Treatment of baseboards, eaves, windowsills, and doorways
We will take our time and make sure all your pest problems are taken care of, so you and your family can relax and enjoy your time at home without worry.
Commercial Pest Control In Galt, CA
As a business owner, you understand the importance of your reputation in the community. You take care to treat every customer well, be involved in civic events, and present your company in a positive light. No matter how hard you work to build the reputation of your business, a pest sighting at your building can ruin it. All it takes is one person posting a review online and everyone knows your restaurant as the place with roaches, or your store as the one with the rat problem.
Our commercial pest control plans are designed to make sure your business operates pest-free. Because no two businesses are the same, each plan is built based on the specific needs of your industry and property. If you are worried about pests and the damage they can do to your company’s reputation, call us today and let us get started keeping your business safe with a pest control plan just for you.
Ant Identification 101: What Every Galt Homeowner Ought To Know
Ants are everywhere, and that is no different in Galt. It can feel like you see them everywhere you look. But did you know that there are many different species of ants that call Galt home? Here is a brief overview of some of the common species you’ll see:
- Acrobat ants: These ants hold their abdomens above their head when they are disturbed.
- Argentine ants: They are identifiable by the large colonies and the wide trails they travel in.
- Carpenter ants: These ants are large and tunnel through the wood in your home or business.
- Fire ants: Small ants that will react aggressively when they feel threatened.
- Odorous house ants: These ants produce a foul odor when they are crushed.
- Pavement ants: Usually found in the soil near sidewalks or cracks in walls or pavement.
- Velvet ants: Brightly colored yellow, brown, red, or black ants that may squeak when disturbed.
If you are dealing with ants on your property, call us. We can identify the species of ant that is threatening your home and develop a plan to get rid of them and keep them out permanently.
How To Tell If Bed Bugs Have Invaded Your Galt Home
When you think of the pests that may invade your home, bed bugs are probably low on the list. And while they are most known for making their homes in dirty motels, bed bugs are a growing problem in neighborhoods across America. That is why it is important for you to recognize the signs of bed bugs in your home, including:
- Bloodstains on your sheets or pajamas
- Waking up with itchy red welts
- Shed skins from bed bugs
- Brown fecal stains on your mattress
If you see any of these signs of a bed bug problem, call us immediately. Our trained exterminators will inspect your home and determine if you are facing a bed bug infestation. If we find bed bugs, we will work quickly to eliminate the problem and get you back to sleeping comfortably at home.
Types Of Pest Birds That Plague Galt Properties
Pest birds will flock to Galt properties for a place to nest, in search of food, and protection. Here are some of the birds that locals might spot:
- Pigeons: These birds are usually a few shades of gray and can be identified by their small round heads atop a larger body. They are commonly referred to as "flying rats" and are known to coo constantly.
- Woodpeckers: The woodpecker is hard to miss, with its red head, long, pointy beaky, and stark black and white coloring. They are most commonly associated with the property damage that they cause.
- Sparrows: These pocket-sized birds come in a combination of browns and blacks. They usually travel in large groups and will hide in overgrown hedges.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we provide an array of bird control services that are safe and humane. They are designed to make properties inhospitable to birds, not harm them. We’ll inspect your property to understand its nuances and then implement a combination of bird spikes, netting, optical gel, and jolt tracks. To further ensure a bird-free environment, we usually recommend routine maintenance as well. For more information on bird control, please call us today.
Cockroaches In Your Galt Home Is A Major Health Hazard
If you see cockroaches in your Galt home, you ought to be aware that there are significant health risks that are associated with them. Cockroaches aren’t necessarily the cleanest pests, as they are known to scavenge through unhygienic conditions and live in places like sewers and garbage bins. Cockroaches are associated with over 33 different types of bacteria, including salmonella and E. coli. They are also linked with gastrointestinal issues like food poisoning and dysentery, and can transmit other harmful pathogens. These issues can spread in a variety of ways. To start, you can eat or drink something that a cockroach has infested with its saliva or droppings. You can also get scratched or bitten by a cockroach or come into contact with its skin.
Other health issues that cockroaches are associated with include asthma attacks and allergies. These usually result in particles of roach skin or droppings spreading throughout the air or an allergy to their saliva itself. Many people also experience an increase in stress and anxiety that stems from the negative connotations that cockroaches conjure.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we provide highly effective services that target cockroaches and the conditions that attract them. We offer specific services for German cockroaches because this species is the most prevalent and hardest to eliminate. For more information on cockroach control in Galt, call us today.
Why Do I Have A Flea Infestation In My Galt House?
Fleas are very common parasites in the Galt area, and you might even encounter them in your own home. As parasites, fleas are capable of traveling very easily and, many times, without your knowledge. Here are a few reasons why you might see fleas around your property:
- Presence of rodents or other animals: Pest animals like mice, squirrels, birds, and raccoons are all capable of being hosts to fleas. They then bring these pests to your property and spread them very easily because you can’t contain them.
- Your pets: Cats and dogs are also preferred hosts for fleas, and if they’re untreated or come into contact with infested animals, they may bring fleas into your home.
- Used goods: Fleas and other parasites, such as bed bugs, are known to invade used sofas, ottomans, mattresses, rugs, and other home decor items. If you pick up any of these items off of the street without proper inspection, you might bring fleas right into your home.
- Neighbors: Because fleas are very skilled jumpers, it’s possible to have a neighbor with a flea infestation that then spreads directly to your yard.
If you see fleas in or around your home, the best call you can make is to Next Generation Pest Control. We utilize the Integrated Pest Management approach in order to customize a treatment plan for you that will not only eliminate all fleas but that will also make your property inhospitable to future infestations. To further ensure your well-being and satisfaction, we provide a pest-free guarantee on all of our work. For more information on flea control for your home, please call us today.
How Can I Get The Pantry Moths Out Of My Galt Home For Good?
Pantry moths are on a mission to infest items in your kitchen like grains, flour, and snacks. Sometimes they unknowingly get brought inside because they’ve already invaded a food packaging, while other times, they get lured into homes through small cracks and crevices.
If you’re looking to get rid of these pests for good, look no further than Next Generation Pest Control. We are on a mission to help Galt homeowners find lasting relief from pantry moths. Our treatment protocol is informed by Integrated Pest Management standards, which is our first step in long-term prevention. This method also means that we will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your home to understand what’s attracting pantry moths and how they got inside. Once we’ve devised your unique treatment plan, we will perform ongoing maintenance to make sure that the problem is solved. For more information on pantry moth control, please call us today.