Trusted Pest Control In Oakdale, CA
Located in the center of California’s agricultural community, the small city of Oakdale is regarded as a friendly place to live and raise a family. The area is home to lots of locally-owned eateries, breweries, and shops, as well as clean parks and attractions like The Cowboy Museum. But with conditions that are typically warm and dry for a significant part of the year, this idyllic city is home to countless pest problems.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we will always strive for your satisfaction when handling pest dilemmas. Our Oakdale pest control follows strict Integrated Pest Management methods in order to simultaneously eradicate current pest activity while taking proactive steps to address future issues. We also provide flexible scheduling, reliable customer support, and a pest-free guarantee to further ensure your safety and happiness. For more information on our pest control programs, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Oakdale
No matter their size, pest problems have the ability to be dangerous and damaging for local homeowners. At Next Generation Pest Control, we work to tailor individualized pest control plans to each home that we service. Our initial inspection consists of meticulous attention to detail, checking water sources, foliage, pet areas, and much more. From there, we’ll discuss your pest control needs and goals and develop a treatment plan that misses no details, tending to everything from baseboards to greenery. All of our work is based in Integrated Pest Management, which means it’s intended to build long-term solutions while being safe for everyone in the home. We also guarantee our work, so you don’t have to worry about pests again. To learn more about residential pest control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Oakdale
At Next Generation Pest Control, we appreciate the pest pressures that Oakdale businesses are under, which is why we are unwavering in our commitment to your pest-free success. Our team has a collective 60 years of experience in the industry and with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) protocols, there’s no issue we can’t solve. Following IPM means that each customer will receive their own customized pest control program that works to prevent future infestations while also addressing any pest activity that might currently be present on your property. It’s our mission to make quality pest control within reach for all local businesses, which is why we work to provide fairly-priced services no matter what the situation calls for. All of our work comes with our pest-free guarantee and we’re even available for emergency services when a crisis arises. To learn more about our comprehensive commercial pest control offerings, contact us today.
Three Things Everyone In Oakdale Should Know About Cockroaches
Cockroaches are one of the most tenacious pests that Oakdale residents might encounter at any given time. In order to be prepared for them, here are three things that everyone in the area ought to know:
- They are crafty. Cockroaches can enter properties in a multitude of ways. They can jump between shared walls, infest packages, crawl through the sewer system, or simply fit through any openings around doors and windows.
- Cockroaches are dangerous. Through their fecal matter, saliva, and shed body parts, cockroaches have the ability to spread pathogens that lead to salmonellosis, E. coli, streptococcus, and other illnesses.
- Pesticides don’t always work. The most common species of cockroach in the area and across the globe, the German cockroach, is developing a cross-resistance to many pesticides, which makes professional help even more necessary.
For more information on reliable cockroach control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Oakdale's Complete Guide To Effective Rat Control
Rats can easily make their way inside Oakdale properties, and when they do, they bring trouble along with them. Follow these tips for effective rat control and a safer environment:
- Ensure that no greenery is coming into contact with the home or building, as rats are skilled climbers and will take advantage of trees and other greenery to gain access.
- Seal up all openings from gaps around windows to cracks in the foundation. Turn to materials like steel wool, wire mesh, and silicone-based caulk.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and use a dehumidifier where necessary.
- Always inspect packages before bringing them inside.
- For garbage that’s stored outside, keep it shut properly and not within five feet of a structure. For trash that’s inside, always use a bin with a lid and take it out routinely.
- Make sure that food is always covered tightly, using secure containers for pantry items like cereal as well as leftovers.
- Address leaky faucets, pipes, and downspouts to cut off their water supply.
To learn more about rat control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Recent Blog Articles
Many different ant species can be found in the Manteca area. Learn how to prevent these pests from getting into your home.Read More
Birds in Manteca can be dangerous and destructive, so this is what you need to know about deterring them.Read More
Don’t lose any sleep with the thoughts of bed bugs in your Manteca home. Call the professionals at Next Generation Pest Control today to put your mind at e...Read More