Trusted Pest Control In Oakdale, CA
Located in the center of California’s agricultural community, the small city of Oakdale is regarded as a friendly place to live and raise a family. The area is home to lots of locally-owned eateries, breweries, and shops, as well as clean parks and attractions like The Cowboy Museum. But with conditions that are typically warm and dry for a significant part of the year, this idyllic city is home to countless pest problems.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we will always strive for your satisfaction when handling pest dilemmas. Our Oakdale pest control follows strict Integrated Pest Management methods in order to simultaneously eradicate current pest activity while taking proactive steps to address future issues. We also provide flexible scheduling, reliable customer support, and a pest-free guarantee to further ensure your safety and happiness. For more information on our pest control programs, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Oakdale
No matter their size, pest problems have the ability to be dangerous and damaging for local homeowners. At Next Generation Pest Control, we work to tailor individualized pest control plans to each home that we service. Our initial inspection consists of meticulous attention to detail, checking water sources, foliage, pet areas, and much more. From there, we’ll discuss your pest control needs and goals and develop a treatment plan that misses no details, tending to everything from baseboards to greenery. All of our work is based in Integrated Pest Management, which means it’s intended to build long-term solutions while being safe for everyone in the home. We also guarantee our work, so you don’t have to worry about pests again. To learn more about residential pest control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Oakdale
At Next Generation Pest Control, we appreciate the pest pressures that Oakdale businesses are under, which is why we are unwavering in our commitment to your pest-free success. Our team has a collective 60 years of experience in the industry and with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) protocols, there’s no issue we can’t solve. Following IPM means that each customer will receive their own customized pest control program that works to prevent future infestations while also addressing any pest activity that might currently be present on your property. It’s our mission to make quality pest control within reach for all local businesses, which is why we work to provide fairly-priced services no matter what the situation calls for. All of our work comes with our pest-free guarantee and we’re even available for emergency services when a crisis arises. To learn more about our comprehensive commercial pest control offerings, contact us today.
Three Things Everyone In Oakdale Should Know About Cockroaches
Cockroaches are one of the most tenacious pests that Oakdale residents might encounter at any given time. In order to be prepared for them, here are three things that everyone in the area ought to know:
- They are crafty. Cockroaches can enter properties in a multitude of ways. They can jump between shared walls, infest packages, crawl through the sewer system, or simply fit through any openings around doors and windows.
- Cockroaches are dangerous. Through their fecal matter, saliva, and shed body parts, cockroaches have the ability to spread pathogens that lead to salmonellosis, E. coli, streptococcus, and other illnesses.
- Pesticides don’t always work. The most common species of cockroach in the area and across the globe, the German cockroach, is developing a cross-resistance to many pesticides, which makes professional help even more necessary.
For more information on reliable cockroach control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Oakdale's Complete Guide To Effective Rat Control
Rats can easily make their way inside Oakdale properties, and when they do, they bring trouble along with them. Follow these tips for effective rat control and a safer environment:
- Ensure that no greenery is coming into contact with the home or building, as rats are skilled climbers and will take advantage of trees and other greenery to gain access.
- Seal up all openings from gaps around windows to cracks in the foundation. Turn to materials like steel wool, wire mesh, and silicone-based caulk.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and use a dehumidifier where necessary.
- Always inspect packages before bringing them inside.
- For garbage that’s stored outside, keep it shut properly and not within five feet of a structure. For trash that’s inside, always use a bin with a lid and take it out routinely.
- Make sure that food is always covered tightly, using secure containers for pantry items like cereal as well as leftovers.
- Address leaky faucets, pipes, and downspouts to cut off their water supply.
To learn more about rat control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
What Oakdale Homeowners Need To Know About Bed Bugs
If you're like most Oakdale homeowners, you probably think of bed bugs as an issue for dirty old hotels on the side of dark highways. But bed bugs are a growing problem in residential communities like Oakdale. They can latch onto almost any type of fabric and hitch a ride into your home, where they can spread quickly.
The first thing you need to know about bed bugs is what they look like and how to identify them. Bed bugs are small, oval-shaped insects that feed on the blood of animals and humans. You'll usually find them in mattresses, bedding, and furniture.
Signs of bed bugs in your Oakdale home include:
- Itchy red bumps on your skin exposed while sleeping
- Bloodstains on sheets
- Brownish red stains on bed sheets or upholstery
- A strong, musty odor
Bed bugs can be challenging to get rid of by yourself because they can survive for long periods without feeding. If you suspect you have a bed bug infestation, call us right away for professional bed bug control om Oakdale. Our bed bug experts will identify all the areas of your home where bed bugs are living and execute a plan to get rid of them quickly, so you can get back to enjoying your home and sleeping comfortably in your own bed.
Mistakes Oakdale Property Owners Make To Attract Pest Birds
Birds can be beautiful. But birds can also be problematic pests. They can spread diseases and introduce other pests, and their droppings can accelerate your home's aging and cause slip-and-fall accidents.
Unfortunately, it is easy to attract birds to your Oakdale property accidentally. Here are some of the common mistakes homeowners make:
- Providing food sources for birds: Bird feeders, fruit trees, gardens, and exposed trash or food can attract birds.
- Giving easy access to water: Having available water sources like birdbaths, fountains, or other water features attracts birds, who need access to water for drinking and bathing.
- Allowing birds a place to build a nest: Nesting boxes and birdhouses attract birds, as do areas of your home that are easily accessible, like eaves, rafters, or attics.
Limiting their access to food, water, and shelter can keep nuisance birds off your property.
Call us for professional bird removal in Oakdale if birds decide to nest around your Oakdale property. We will install bird exclusion devices like bird spikes, optical gel, jolt tracks, and netting to keep nuisance birds from returning. We will also clean and disinfect areas contaminated by bird waste, protecting your property and family.
How To Reduce Weeds Growing Across Your Oakdale Lawn
No one wants weeds in their yard. They are unsightly, and weeds can compete with grass for water and nutrients. As a homeowner, there are some things you can do to reduce weeds around your yard and help your grass grow.
One way to reduce weeds is to maintain a healthy lawn. A healthy lawn will have dense grass, which will shade out weeds and prevent them from growing. To maintain a healthy lawn, you should water deeply and infrequently, mow at the proper height, and fertilize regularly. Another way to reduce weeds is to remove them manually. You can use a hoe or a hand tool to remove weeds. However, removing the entire weed, including the roots, is essential, or it will just grow back. Finally, you can use herbicides to kill weeds. However, it's important to use the proper herbicide for the weed growth in your lawn.
While you can tackle weeds on your own, all the steps necessary to get rid of weeds require time, effort, labor, and knowledge. The best option for a healthy, weed-free lawn is to partner with us for professional weed control in Oakdale. We know when to apply weed control, what weed control to use, and how much to water, and we are never afraid to get our hands dirty and remove weeds manually if necessary. We'll eliminate all the weeds around your property so that you can enjoy a healthy, beautiful yard.
Dangers And Destruction Rodents Pose To Oakdale Homes
Rodents in Oakdale may look harmless and cute with their little noses, whiskers, and fuzzy ears, but don't let their appearance fool you. Rodents are a destructive and dangerous pest you don't want around your Oakdale home.
One of the primary dangers of rodents is the diseases they carry. They can transmit illnesses, such as hantavirus and salmonellosis. These diseases can spread to humans through contact with rodent droppings, urine, or saliva. Their dander and dried urine can also trigger allergic reactions and asthma attacks, introducing other dangerous pests like ticks to your home and property. Additionally, they can chew through electrical wiring and plumbing, causing fires and floods.
Rodents are bad news for your Oakdale home. Keep them out with professional rodent control in Oakdale from Next Generation Pest Control. We can remove rodents from your home and complete exclusion work to keep them from returning, keeping your family safe.