Pest Control In West Sacramento, CA
Separated from the central part of the city of Sacramento by the Sacramento River, this neighborhood has been dubbed ‘West Sacramento.’ This community is rapidly growing and is home to just under 50,000 residents. As more and more people realize the appeal of living so close to the bigger cities while having a more private feel, the pest populations have started to increase, causing Yolo County pest control needs to soar. Read on to learn how Next Generation Pest Control can help you secure your West Sacramento home or business.
Residential Pest Control In West Sacramento
A healthy community always starts with healthy homes. At Next Generation Pest Control, we offer superior residential pest control services to help keep our community safe. With over 60 years of combined residential pest control services, our expert technicians:
- Start by completing a thorough inspection of your home and yard.
- Tailor a treatment plan that is specific to your situation and needs.
- Perform follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction and that the pests stay gone.
There may be hundreds of different insect and rodent species in West Sacramento that try to set up shop in your home, but Next Generation Pest Control has the tools and skills required to eliminate every one of them. Let us help you keep your home and family safe from pest threats. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In West Sacramento
As more and more people move into West Sacramento, your odds of getting a pest infestation are high. When that happens, Next Generation Pest Control is ready to assist with our comprehensive commercial pest control services for the following types of establishments:
- Apartment buildings
- Shopping complexes
- City parks
- Gas stations
Securing superior commercial pest control services should be on the top of every business owner’s to-do list. Waiting until the problem strikes could result in your reputation plummeting, revenue being interrupted, and your employees and patrons becoming ill. At Next Generation Pest Control, we are ready to help defend your business from any type of infestation in West Sacramento. Contact us today to get started.
Treating Your West Sacramento Lawn Now To Prevent Weeds Later
At Next Generation Pest Control, we don’t just handle insects and rodents. We can also assist with the weeds and invasive grass species that are taking over your West Sacramento lawn with our superior lawn care services. If you are dealing with the following types of invasive grass species, Next Generation Pest Control can help:
- And many more!
Implementing our lawn care services now can help prevent weeds from taking over your grass later on. To get ahead of weed season, give us a call!
Why Rodent Infestations In West Sacramento Are Best Left To The Professionals
Rodents are one of the most common pests here in West Sacramento. Unfortunately, many people think that placing a few traps will rid them of their infestation, but they end up exposing themselves to harmful diseases in the process. Below are some of the diseases rodents spread and why you should have a professional from Next Generation Pest Control help you with your infestation:
- Plague: Perhaps the most infamous disease of all time, the black plague is still very much alive, and rodents can still give free rides to the fleas that carry this deadly disease. There is no vaccine for this illness, and all one needs to do to contract it is to live in the same house as mice.
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis: Also known as LCM, this illness causes fever, malaise, lack of appetite, muscle aches, headache, nausea, and vomiting. This infection spreads through fresh rodent urine, droppings, saliva, or nesting materials.
- Hantavirus: This illness is severe and unpredictable. Symptoms include fatigue, fever, and muscle aches in the thighs, hips, back, and sometimes shoulders. More side effects include headaches, dizziness, chills, and abdominal complaints, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Again, exposure to the urine and droppings of infected rodents is all you need to contract this disease.
Our technicians eliminate rodent infestations in a quick, safe manner, ensuring no one becomes ill in the process. If you have found rodents in your home, don’t risk being exposed to diseases. Give us a call for backup today!