Expert Pest Control Services In Manteca, CA
Nestled in the heart of California’s Central Valley, Manteca is a farming community that’s perfectly located at the conjunction of major highways and rail lines. Because of the valley’s long history of agriculture and irrigation, we know how important the climate is to local industries. But weather is also important for another reason: pest activity. Thanks to our dry, hot summers and mild winters, pests can remain active all year long, which means infestations are common. To avoid pests on your Manteca property, get started on pest control today.
Home Pest Control In Manteca, CA
People tend to only think about pest problems when they see one crawling around their countertops. The problem is, by the time a pest is being this bold about its presence, it likely means that an entire population has already taken hold somewhere around your property. That’s why prevention is better than dealing with things case-by-case. And the best pest control, for any step of the process, comes from professionals.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we take protecting your Manteca home from pest threats seriously, which is why offer services to folks no matter what the realities are on their property. Here’s how we can help:
- Prevention: Again, it’s better to avoid a pest problem than wait until one is already there to do anything about protecting your residence. That’s why we offer effective treatments that ward off future pest populations before they can invade.
- Treatment: If pests are already a concern, we can help with that, too. Whether it’s ants, rodents, spiders, or something less common, we have cutting-edge solutions that will work.
- Follow-Up: Even after we’ve helped with one or both of these types of services, we still want to make sure you’re satisfied. We follow up with you over the phone to make sure you’re completely pleased with our service.
Don’t wait until a pest problem is staring you in the face before you take proper control seriously, contact Next Generation Pest Control to get started today.
Manteca’s Guide To Bed Bug Prevention
Biting pests like bed bugs are some of the nastiest infestations to have. They are also a lot more common than most people realize. Because they feed on our blood while we sleep, some people don’t even realize they have a bed bug population until they spot the itchy bite marks all over their skin. It’s important to prevent bed bugs early, by making smart decisions and turning to professionals for help. Here are some ways you can avoid tracking bed bugs into your Manteca property:
- Hotspots: Bed bugs congregate in specific areas -- places where lots of people gather and there is plenty of furniture or other items to contaminate. These include hotels, transit stations, and schools.
- Used Items: While it can be hard to completely avoid hotspots, you can avoid purchasing items that are infested with bed bugs. Be sure to check used clothing and furniture closely for bed bugs or their eggs before you bring these items into your home.
- Inspections: Bed bugs don't just hide in the bedroom. That’s why only trained professionals are guaranteed to fully determine whether you have an infestation and where it is located.
Don’t let bed bugs bite you while you’re most vulnerable, contact Next Generation Pest Control today to get started on proper control and prevention for bed bugs in Manteca, CA.
How To Keep Fleas & Ticks Out Of Your Manteca Yard
Fleas and ticks are also common parasites and, despite popular belief, they don’t just target animals like dogs and cats. People can be just as tasty to these pests that feed on blood, and people often track these pests back to their properties without realizing it. That’s why it’s important to pay attention to these factors:
- Skin, Hair, and Clothing: Tiny parasites cling to hair, skin, and clothing in order to hitch rides back to wherever we came from. It’s crucial to thoroughly check you and your loved ones before going back into the house.
- Landscaping: Fleas and ticks like to hang on overgrown grasses, bushes, or trees and wait for unsuspecting people or animals to wander by. Proper landscaping can make your yard less of a risk.
- Professional Treatments: The most comprehensive approach to pest control is through professional methods. Next Generation Pest Control can treat your yard so that biting parasites never invade.
Learn how to protect your property from fleas and ticks by contacting Next Generation Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Manteca, CA
More than homeowners, business owners can’t afford to wait until it’s too late to act on pest problems. Even before pests are noticeable, they can cause property damage, health problems, and a loss of good standing in the community. That’s why smart business operators partner with pest control experts to tamp down on problems before they lead to bigger issues. At Next Generation Pest Control, we can help all kinds of businesses avoid and eliminate pests in the following ways:
- Online Identification Services: Often, we don’t need to come in to inspect your property to know what the problem is, meaning we can save this disruption and get right to planning out solutions.
- Clear Pricing: While other companies give you a complicated bill after the fact, with Next Generation Pest Control, you always know what you’ll be paying up-front. We also don’t charge start-up or cancellation fees.
- Convenient Prevention: Pests can slip through the tiniest crack, which is why it takes an expert eye to spot all the potential access points or attractants. We make thorough pest control convenient, with little disruption to your business and fast results.
Get started on overall pest control for your Manteca business by contacting Next Generation Pest Control today.
Ant Prevention Tips Manteca Residents Should Know
Ant problems develop easily in Manteca homes but with a few quick tips, you can avoid these tiny pests. Here are a few things that residents can do to make their properties less appealing to ants:
Look for water problems both inside and outside of the home. Spigots, faucets, roofs, bathtubs, and kitchen sinks can all be problem areas and leaks and drips need to be addressed when they occur.
Be conscientious about food items. Always keep snacks and leftovers in sealed jars whether they’re on the counter or in the fridge. It’s also important to not allow dirty dishes to pile up.
Aim for cleanliness. Other types of food residue can attract ants, which is why it’s important to always rinse cans before recycling them, sweep up crumbs, and wipe down any spills. Taking out the trash on a regular basis is also crucial because ants often seek out stale garbage.
Fill gaps. Ants enter homes through very small openings, so fill in any holes in window screens, use door sweeps, and apply weatherstripping to doors that need it.
Work with a pest control professional for routine barrier applications that keep ants out.
For more information on ant control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
German Cockroach Tips For Manteca Homes And Businesses
German cockroaches are the most common species of roach across the globe and they’re also the most difficult to eliminate. When they enter Manteca homes, the German cockroach is capable of passing along the harmful pathogens that cause E. coli and streptococcus infections, gastroenteritis, and other health issues. They also have a growing resistance to many over-the-counter pesticides, which is why preventing an issue in the first place is so imperative. Here are a few helpful hints that local homeowners and businesses should follow:
- Be wise about food. Limit the consumption of food to one area of the property and for businesses, try to curb employees eating at their desks. Always use airtight containers when storing pantry items and clean them thoroughly between uses.
- Keep things clean. Check for crumbs on a regular basis in places like drawers, floors, and cabinets. Always use a bag to line the garbage and when disposing of uneaten food, take the trash out in a timely manner.
- Stay ahead of leaks. Moisture issues are one of the biggest reasons why cockroaches find properties and stick around. Property owners should proactively look for leaks and fix the ones they find. Additionally, make sure that faucets are fully turned off.
For more information on cockroach prevention, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
A Helpful Guide To Keeping Manteca Rodents Out Of Your Home
Rodents might be small, but they are capable of some very serious problems like ruined insulation and flea outbreaks. In order to keep these issues and others out of your Manteca home, try these helpful tips:
- Start by trimming back any greenery that might come into contact with your home as rats will use these items to find openings that you can’t identify.
- When storing garbage outside, always make sure that it is not too close to your home and that bin lids can close fully and lock.
- Try to keep leftovers, baking supplies, pasta, grains, and snacks in containers with snapping covers. Rodents can easily nibble through cereal boxes and even the faintest whiff of last night’s dinner can attract them.
- Take moisture problems seriously by keeping crawl spaces in good condition and free from water build-up, using dehumidifiers in damp basements and closets, and fixing leaky pipes.
- Get rid of all of the clutter in your home, including old papers, magazines, boxes, stacks of clothing on the floor, and other piles.
- Work with a pest control professional to seal up entry points and alleviate the rodent pressures you may be dealing with.
For reliable rodent control that you can trust, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
Manteca's Complete Guide To Effective Spider Control
Manteca’s residents are no strangers to spider problems, but there are ways to keep these pests out of your home. These helpful tips will help make properties less appealing to spiders and the pests that they eat:
Tidy up the yard by storing all wood piles at least 20 feet away from the home or business, trimming back hedges, and clearing away leaf piles.
Address problematic gutters, sinks, and bathtubs and redirect any condensation or stale water that might have built up as a result of such a leak.
Store foods in containers with proper lids.
Aim for overall hygiene by disinfecting surfaces, taking spills seriously, and cleaning out sink drains regularly.
Fill gaps around doors with weatherstripping and replace worn window screens.
Contact a pest control professional for assistance with spiders, pests that attract them, and contributing conditions.
To receive the highest quality spider control, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.