Expert Pest Control Solutions In Dublin, CA
With its perfect mix of suburban and urban, well-respected public schools, and a number of locally-owned restaurants and shops, Dublin has become a top destination for both individuals and families. And with its proximity to both San Jose and San Francisco, residents here can be to a major city at the drop of a hat. Given the added benefit of a relatively mild and dry climate, daily living and outdoor adventures can be enjoyed with the greatest of ease. That said, these conditions are also capable of drawing out pests that will invade your home or business without warning.
With more than 60 years of combined experience, the team at Next Generation Pest Control is here to fix all of your pest control problems. We proudly serve both residential and commercial customers with the highest quality service around and look forward to working with you. Contact us today for more information on both proactive and pest-specific issues, and to receive your no-cost inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Dublin, CA
As a homeowner, a mouse can scurry through your kitchen at any time or termite damage may have even occurred before you moved in. But regardless of the pest that you may be facing, the results are still stressful. That’s why Next Generation Pest Control is here.
We work with homeowners to ensure that their residences are pest-free no matter the season. That’s why we offer pest-specific treatments for pests like mosquitoes, termites, and rodents, while also providing general pest control that is scheduled to meet your budget and specific needs. At Next Generation Pest Control, we always provide hassle-free customer service, honest pricing, and guarantee all of our residential pest control services. For more information on how you can keep pests from your home, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Dublin, CA
When you run a business, there is so much that you have to deal with on any given day, and pests shouldn't be one of them. Whether you have ants invading your commercial kitchen or cockroaches in your hotel, Next Generation Pest Control can help. We work with businesses to understand why pest problems are occurring and keep them from coming back, or to take steps to prevent them in the first place.
Our process always begins with an inspection that takes into account every aspect of your business, from your building to foot traffic. From there, we work with you to develop a treatment and maintenance place that will keep you safe 365 days a year. All of our commercial pest control plans are completely tailored to your needs and will meet even the strictest of industry standards.
When you work with Next Generation Pest Control, you will always get a team of expert technicians, seamless scheduling, guaranteed services, and a free inspection to get you started. So whether you have an active infestation or are looking to prevent one, contact us today for more information.
The Damage Weeds Cause To Your Dublin Lawn
While they don’t resemble the likes of rodents, termites, or ants, weeds are a pest in their own right and can cause a lot of damage to your Dublin lawn.
Here are a few of the ways that they can be harmful:
- They cut off the food supply to your healthy plants.
- Depending on the variety, they can be unsightly.
- Some weeds are actually parasites.
- They can irritate allergies in some people.
For total protection against weeds that you can rely on, contact the pros at Next Generation Pest Control today.
Three Tricks To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Dublin Home
Bed bugs are an unfortunately easy pest to bring into your Dublin home; however, with a bit of attention to detail, you can prevent this from being the case. Here are three tips that all homeowners should be aware of:
- Always inspect used goods. One of the most common ways that bed bugs make their way inside your home is attached to things like secondhand furniture, mattresses, and kitchen appliances. Before bringing any of these items home, give them a thorough lookover.
- Check yourself. Because bed bugs are parasitical hitchhikers, which means that they latch onto hosts and take a free ride, it is imperative that you always scrupulously look at your own belongings after things like taking public transportation, staying at a hotel, or even seeing a movie. Be sure that you clean your clothes thoroughly after partaking in any of these activities.
- Limit wildlife on your property. Animals like raccoons and squirrels are common culprits for the spread of parasites like bed bugs, fleas, ticks, and mites because of the unsanitary conditions they spend time around. Once they’ve made their way to your home, these pests can easily spread other pests around your property.
Don’t let bed bugs take over your home. For more information on preventing a problem or for the safe removal of an active infestation, contact the bed bug control experts at Next Generation Pest Control today.
Are The Ants Around My Dublin Property Dangerous?
If you’ve noticed ants around your Dublin home, they may be a nuisance or they may be more problematic. Here are some of the most common types of ants that you’ll encounter and where they rank in terms of severity:
- Fire ant: These ants are very easy to spot because of their red coloring. You’re most likely to encounter them outside because they prefer to live below ground. If you disturb their mounds, then they’re likely to sting you, which can result in serious allergic reactions. Some of the health risks that are associated with fire ant stings include difficulty breathing, swelling at the bite location, and nausea.
- Odorous house ant: This species of ant is small, black, and the type that you’re likely to see loitering around your kitchen sink or garbage. They usually enter homes by way of foundational flaws and are lured by sugary substances.
- Carpenter ant: The carpenter ant is one of the largest ants and poses a threat to your property because they burrow inside of wood and cause termite-like damage.
- Pharaoh ant: This species is amber in color and usually enters homes, schools, and medical care facilities through HVAC systems. They are dangerous because they can spread pathogens like salmonella and streptococcus.
For more information on ant control for your home, call the professionals at Next Generation Pest Control today.
What To Do About Problematic Birds Around Your Dublin Property
It’s just an average day at your Dublin business; however, it’s unfortunately being disrupted by countless pest birds that are perching on your property. They may make your employees and customers feel unwelcome, but they may also be the source of property damage and health risks. While wildlife might be a challenge for the average individual, you don’t have to continue to suffer from their presence.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we deliver reliable bird control in Dublin that’s based on the principles of Integrated Pest Management. Our targeted services are designed to provide our customers with long-lasting relief from bird pressures so that you can operate business as usual.
We always begin the process with a thorough property evaluation in order to understand the full picture of how birds are interacting with your property. Once we’ve understood where they’re roosting and perching, we’ll implement methods like netting, bird spikes, and optical gel that will make your business unwelcoming to them. We’ll return two weeks later to ensure a bird-free property, and if you require monitoring services, we’ll be happy to develop a maintenance schedule for you. To learn more about our bird removal services and how they can benefit your business, please call us today.
How To Stop Cockroaches From Invading Dublin-Area Homes
Cockroaches are an unsuspecting yet potentially very harmful pest for homeowners in Dublin. They are associated with health issues like salmonellosis and E. coli infections, and can be a hassle to eliminate once they’ve started populating. In order to keep them from invading, try the following helpful hints:
- Be diligent about moisture issues. One thing that cockroaches can’t live without is water, so even small leaks can attract them. Be sure to shut off fixtures after using them, turn on dehumidifiers in dank areas like basements, and make sure that drainage systems are functioning properly.
- Keep a hygienic home. To deter cockroaches is to make a home clean, tidy, and free of food attractions. In order to accomplish this, be sure to disinfect countertops routinely, dispose of food when it’s expired, and take trash day seriously.
- Hide food. It’s also important to take away obvious food sources for roaches, so opt for sealed containers for snacks, pet food, and any baking materials.
- Call the professionals. Cockroaches are not a pest that people should leave to chance. For the most reliable protection from cockroaches, call a trusted pest control company.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we deliver unparalleled cockroach control in Dublin that follows the methods of Integrated Pest Management. Our treatments are safe for the entire household and are designed to provide lasting protection from roaches, no matter the species. For more information on our cockroach prevention offerings, please call us today.
The Secret to Total Flea Control For Your Dublin Home
Flea outbreaks can occur in your home for a variety of reasons, whether it’s because of your pets or a rodent infestation that you don’t know about. No matter why a flea problem started, the secret to effective flea control in Dublin is professional care from Next Generation Pest Control.
Our company specializes in flea elimination by implementing Integrated Pest Management strategies. We always begin our service by detailing your home to look for signs of fleas in all of their crafty hiding spots. Once we’ve been able to determine the extent of your infestation, we’ll use safe products and methods in a customized treatment program. These services are designed to create long-term protection and come with our satisfaction guarantee. For more information on flea control for your home, call us today.