Bed Bugs Pest Control the Right Way

Manteca Bed Bug Removal Services

You Can Rest Easy with Our Team on the Job

Contrary to popular belief, bed bugs aren't picky about where they reside. No longer a pest dragged in from economy hotels and other places, bed bugs can now be picked up from movie theaters, airplanes, and other commonly visited locations, putting us all at risk.

Despite their name, these pests don't just make their home in beds. They also love to settle down and infest sofas, chairs, clothing, and other furniture within your home or business. Plus, they breed in large quantities, are virtually impossible to eliminate or control with DIY methods, and can carry the parasite that transmits Chagas Disease. This is especially concerning, as only 30% of people bitten by bed bugs will show a reaction, leaving the other 70% bitten at risk for prolonged exposure.

At Next Generation Pest Control our advanced treatment techniques accurately identify the multiple areas that bed bugs may be hiding to ensure effective treatment. Our service is warrantied and highly effective, leaving you free of these pests and back to enjoying a peaceful night’s rest.

Contact us online or call (209) 340-3395 today to schedule a visit from our pest control professionals. We can check for bed bugs and give you a free quote for getting them out fast!

How Do I Know If I Have Bed Bugs?

Bed bugs can show up when and where we least expect them, and because we don’t expect them, we often overlook the telltale signs of an infestation. Because of the risks that bed bugs pose to your health and safety, you must watch out for warning signs.

Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation Include:

  • Bloodstains on your sheets or furniture
  • A musty smell
  • Red itchy marks on your skin
  • Bites on your arms or shoulders
  • Shed skins that look like small, rounded ovals

If you notice even the slightest sign of trouble, contact our Manteca bed bug control team right away! We can get you a same-day appointment with one of our inspectors, who can pinpoint any unwanted guests that may have made a home in your furniture. We’ll take the time to thoroughly eliminate every trace of the infestation!

If They Come Back, So Will We

When we say that we want your bed bugs gone, we mean it. If you’re still dealing with pests living in your furniture after our team has come and gone, we’ll return at no extra cost to make sure they’re gone for good. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our work, neither are we.

Call (209) 340-3395 for immediate help handling your bed bug problem! We always have a live team member ready to answer your calls!

We're Committed to Working Together

Read Reviews From Our Customers
  • Best pest control company you could ever use!

    - Genevieve D.
  • I’ve been using Next Generation for a couple years now and they provide nothing but high quality customer service.

    - Jose B.
  • Tthese guys did such a good job. Thanks, Next Generation.

    - Patrick E.
  • Thank you Stephen and your team for giving us our backyard back! We can finally enjoy lounging and entertaining with our families.

    - Jenn A.
/

Make Next Generation Your Next Call!

Fill out this form or call us at 209-340-3395 to get started.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.