Quality Pest Control Solutions In Ripon, CA
Nestled in California’s central San Joaquin Valley, the small city of Ripon is considered a gem with a high quality of living. Surrounded by state parks, the Stanislaus River, and highway access to the mountains, Ripon is built for outdoor adventurers who love a taste of city life. Being located in central California means little rain and warm temperatures throughout the year, with a saturation of heat in the spring and summer. Along with the modestly warm climate comes a host of pests that could be knocking at your door on any given day.
That’s where Next Generation Pest Control comes in. We are a proud veteran and family-owned business that is fully suited to handle all of your pest control needs. Whether you’re a growing family or a growing business, we will work with you to find a solution that fits your specific needs; we guarantee it.
Home Pest Control In Ripon, CA
Pests can put a damper on your daily life by causing significant damage to your property as well as your health. With over 60 years combined experience, our team can handle any pest that presents itself. Our team of licensed technicians keep you and your family safe from pests like bed bugs, stinging insects, rodents, wildlife, termites, mosquitoes, ticks, and ants with treatments that are environmentally safe and cause minimal interruption to your life.
You can feel comfortable choosing to work with us because we’re a full-service, locally owned and operated company that offers same-day residential pest control services that we stand by. At Next Generation Pest Control, our customers come first. Contact us today to get started on keeping your home pest-free!
Commercial Pest Control In Ripon, CA
As small business owners ourselves, we know how big a bump in the road can feel. A pest infestation can put the safety of your staff and clients at risk while causing lost wages, lost reputation, and property damage. Luckily, there’s an answer.
Our dedicated, thorough team works with the likes of restaurants, schools, healthcare facilities, warehouses, office buildings, and retail stores to keep them free of:
- Bed bugs
- Stinging insects
We know that every situation is unique, which is why we work closely with business owners and their staff to develop and implement commercial pest treatment plans that will provide lasting results. Additionally, we provide our commercial clients with regularly scheduled maintenance visits to ensure that treated pests don’t return, as well as prevent any potential issues from developing. When you work with Next Generation Pest Control, you have a partner in safety. Call us today to get the process to a pest-free business started.
What Do German Cockroaches In Ripon Look Like?
Cockroaches are a tenacious pest as a family, however, the German cockroach is a particularly sturdy opponent. Did you know that the German cockroach can live for up to a week without their head? That’s not a fact that many other pests can boast, but it’s an important one in understanding the enemy.
Here are a few identifying characteristics to help Ripon homeowners understand if they have German cockroaches in their home:
- Color: This type of roach is tan to light brown in coloring and their shells have an almost luminescent effect. Additionally, they have two dark parallel stripes that run the length of their backs.
- Size: German cockroaches measure anywhere between ½ to ⅝ of an inch in length, not counting their antennae.
- Habitat: If your property is warm and humid, you may be attracting German cockroaches. They tend to live around sources of food and moisture and are most frequently found in kitchens and bathrooms.
This crafty pest presents dangers such as spreading E. coli and salmonella and is nearly impossible to get rid of on your own. For German cockroach control treatment that you can trust, contact the professionals at Next Generation Pest Control today!
Five Spider Prevention Methods For Homeowners In Ripon
While most spiders don’t present much danger to humans, they are an unwanted pest nonetheless. Spiders can spin webs that are a nuisance themselves as well as attracting other pests, so ensuring that your Ripon home doesn’t become their shelter is key.
Here are five ways to prevent spiders from making your home their home:
- Prevent other pests. Because spiders prey on smaller pests and insects, if you notice the presence of spiders, then you probably have another pest problem of some sort. Prevent both spiders and their prey from entering your home by using weatherproofing, sealing up cracks and crevices, keeping a hygienic environment, and storing all food and trash securely.
- Remove spider webs. A web is a spider’s refuge and they take time and effort to construct. By sweeping up webs regularly, you’re removing a spider’s home and displacing them until they get the hint.
- Try sticky traps. This type of trap is aimed at being more ethical than some other traps and will keep your pest alive long enough to identify it and remove it. Try placing them around vents, windows, HVAC units and any other places where spiders and pests may be entering your home.
- Clear yard debris and related clutter. Spiders love a good mess to hide and stalk their prey, so clearing any brush around your property is key for taking away a spider’s ideal outdoor habitat.
- Replace outdoor lighting. Did you know that incandescent bulbs actually attract spiders and pests of all kinds? Opt for yellow LED lights outside, as they actively repel spiders.
Spiders in your Ripon home implies other pests, so working to prevent both is equally important. Contact the professionals at Next Generation Pest Control today to keep your home free of spiders and pests!
Recent Blog Articles
Wasps can be a real pain during the summer. Not only are they annoying, but they can also sting. Here's how to get them off your Manteca property.Read More
Before taking weed control into your own hands, let Next Generation Pest Control show you the safe and environmentally-friendly way to take care of your la...Read More
Many different ant species can be found in the Manteca area. Learn how to prevent these pests from getting into your home.Read More