Pest Control In Salinas, California
Famous for its two billion dollar agricultural industry, the city of Salina, CA, is known as the “Salad Bowl of the World”. It’s safe to say that the last thing you’d want to discover in your salad is an irksome little pest, right? Unfortunately, Salina is home to pest activity all year long, and that puts local homes and businesses in danger of experiencing pest infestation. If you’re looking for dependable pest protection, you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to Next Generation Pest Control. We are your Monterey County pest control experts. Our mission is to ensure Salinas remains true to its beauty and continues to shine like a small jewel through our safe and effective residential and commercial pest control services. To have your treatment scheduled, give our team of experts a call today!
Residential Pest Control In Salinas
Your home is supposed to be the very place you can go to and enjoy a pleasant and relaxing evening, but when pests have taken over, your home is anything but relaxing. Having pests inside your home can be highly overwhelming and anxiety-inducing, especially if you fear bugs. Only professional services will be the best option to ensure the elimination of any infestation in your home safely and effectively.
At the sight of a bug in a home, many homeowners quickly grab a can of bug spray or bait traps. While those methods are indeed to kill pests that you actively see, they don’t get to the root cause of why pests are infesting your home or where the nest or breeding grounds are. Continuous use of these temporary solutions will produce quick results leading to pests continually showing up in your home. To stop pests dead in their tracks, you’re going to want to enlist the services of pest professionals.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we have over 60 years of combined experience in the pest control industry, so we know a thing or two (or three) about getting pests out of Salinas homes. We offer same-day and emergency services, plus we back all of our home pest control services with a satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about how Next Generation Pest Control can safeguard your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Salinas
When it comes to running your business effectively and efficiently, delegation is the name of the game. An article by Forbes Magazine revealed that one of the most common reasons entrepreneurs fail is because they attempt to do everything on their own. It’s understandable; it’s the business you built, and you don’t want to put it in the wrong hands. However, when it comes to anything that threatens your business, like pests in your building, that's a problem many business owners are happy to delegate to pest professionals.
At Next Generation Pest Control, not only do we have the years of experience to handle any infestation your business can throw at us, but we also guarantee all of our services. That’s how confident we are in our technicians and our services, ensuring to go above and beyond to meet your business’s specific pest control needs.
Call today to learn what our commercial pest control services entail and how to get started.
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In Salinas?
The short answer to this question is absolutely! Contrary to popular belief, bed bugs don’t simply appear in your home because you have a ‘dirty house.’ if you have bed bugs in your home, you brought them there more than likely.
Bed bugs are often thought of as hitchhikers, as they don’t fly or jump but somehow catch rides into the sanctity of our homes. How though? It’s a question that’s puzzled many, but the team at Next Generation Pest Control is here to let you in on how to keep bed bugs out of your home.
Let’s take a look at preventive measures you can take:
- Always inspect the hotel room or accommodation you’re staying at when traveling. Check the bed, baseboards, and other potential hiding spots these pests can be. If you see anything resembling a bed bug, go to a different accommodation altogether.
- If possible, avoid buying used furniture, as bed bugs can hide away in the seams and crevices for long periods without a single blood meal. The moment that piece of furniture enters your home, you have an entire infestation on your hands.
- Never set your personal belongings on the floor of public places, as it gives bed bugs easy access to hitch a ride into your home.
- After staying in a public place or accommodation, even if all your clothes aren’t dirty, go ahead and wash every article of clothing you have and dry them on high heat to ensure any. Make sure there are no signs of bed bugs before putting them back on again or storing them in your closet or drawers.
These are just a few prevention methods you can implement to keep bed bugs out of your home. However, if you find you’re already dealing with an infestation in your home, this is not the time to try out a DIY method you saw on YouTube. You need to contact bed bug professionals to stop the infestation from worsening or spreading to other areas of your home.
At Next Generation Pest Control, we offer same-day and emergency services to help you when you need us the most. Contact us immediately if you even suspect a bed bug infestation in your home.
A Quick Guide To Effective Ant Control For Your Salinas Home
When you see a few ants in your home, whether around your kitchen sink or near your bathroom window, it’s pretty safe to say there’s more where those few came from, and by a few, we’re talking colonies of up to 100,000 members, as ants are social insects.
The question is, how and why are they entering your home? For one, ants are so tiny that they can fit in even the tiniest of cracks to gain access inside your home. Secondly, when ants enter your home, it’s because they’ve found a viable food or water source there. The best way to make your home less attractive to them is with preventive measures.
- Use dehumidifiers in commonly damp areas of your house, like basements, crawl spaces, and bathrooms.
- Inspect your home’s exterior and seal any openings you discover in your foundation, exterior walls, and around utilities.
- Place weatherstripping around windows and doors.
- Ensure the screens in doors and windows fit tight.
- Clean off counters and remove crumbs, sticky debris, and other viable food sources.
- Fix leaky pipes, dripping faucets, and clogged overflowing drains.
- Make sure water isn’t pooling around your foundation.
These preventive measures are effective if you don’t currently have an ant infestation in your home. If you do, only professional services will work since ants invade in numbers. Call Next Generation Pest Control to get rid of your home’s ant infestation.
Recent Blog Articles
Many different ant species can be found in the Manteca area. Learn how to prevent these pests from getting into your home.Read More
Birds in Manteca can be dangerous and destructive, so this is what you need to know about deterring them.Read More
Don’t lose any sleep with the thoughts of bed bugs in your Manteca home. Call the professionals at Next Generation Pest Control today to put your mind at e...Read More