Reliable Pest Control Solutions For Hilmar, CA
Located just south of Delhi, Hilmar is a small unincorporated community known for its railroad. With little rain and a mild climate every day of the year, Hilmar truly is ideal for those who seek outdoor activity and consistent sunshine. This temperate environment also happens to be ideal for pests of many kinds, but that doesn’t have to get in your way.
With over 60 years of combined experience, the team at Next Generation Pest Control is a veteran and family-owned team of pest control specialists who strive to make your life safer. We serve commercial and residential clients alike with services that they can trust. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation and a step in the right direction.
Residential Pest Control In Hilmar, CA
Don’t let pests rain on your parade with property damage and health risks. Our team of residential pest control experts can handle any pest that comes your way by utilizing treatments that are environmentally sound and that disrupt your life as little as possible.
We keep Hilmar homeowners safe from pests like wildlife, termites, mosquitoes, rodents, bed bugs, ticks, and ants. Whether you work with us for regularly scheduled maintenance or pest-specific issues, we provide clients with results that put them at ease and allow them to live stress-free!
Five Tips To Controlling Weeds On Your Lawn In Hilmar
Did you know that animals and insects aren’t the only types of pests that can plague your home? Weeds are just as invasive and damaging to your property and oftentimes, they go unnoticed or are mistaken for other greenery.
Here are five tips for controlling weeds on your Hilmar lawn:
- Prevent when possible. While planting, it’s very important to be aware of weed seed sources and plant identification to better understand what your garden is composed of.
- Opt for mulch. Mulch is more than a filler; it benefits plants by ensuring that the soil remains moist and cool while depriving weeds of light. This solution is one that is pleasing to the eye while being multi-purpose.
- Cut them down. Sometimes you can’t get rid of the entire weed down to the root on your own, so the next best option is to use pruning shears to cut off their head.
- Water carefully. While feeding your beloved plants, make sure that’s all you're watering. Oftentimes weeds get fed too, unbeknownst to homeowners.
- Hire a professional. At Next Generation Pest Control, we’re experts at getting rid of everything from thistle to ryegrass to crabgrass to dandelions. Our team of licensed technicians utilize non-toxic solutions that ensure results; we guarantee it.
Weeds are tremendously damaging to your Hilmar property, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Contact the team at Next Generation Pest Control now for all of your weed control needs!
How Can I Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In My Hilmar Home?
Bed bugs are on the hunt for a blood meal and once they’ve made their way into your home, they are guaranteed a buffet each night. Bed bugs work secretively and tend to do the majority of their work at night, which causes Hilmar residents to awaken to a body full of itchy red welts and the fear of being judged for even having bed bugs.
Here are a few pointers for getting rid of them and taking back your sleep:
- Be sure to vacuum the area around your bed frequently and after vacuuming, immediately place the vacuum bag in another plastic bag and place that bag in a securely stored garbage can outside.
- Clean absolutely everything from curtains to bedding to clothing in hot water and dry all items on the highest dryer setting that’s possible. For all items that can’t be washed, run them on the highest dryer setting for 30 minutes.
- Use a tightly-woven mattress protector for at least a year to ensure that all bed bugs are dead, as they can live for up to a year without feeding.
- Call the professionals at Next Generation Pest Control ASAP! Nothing beats the assistance that you can get from our professional team.
Bed bugs have no place in your home, but bringing them in is a lot easier than you might think. For a bed bug control treatment plan for that you can trust, call Next Generation Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Hilmar, CA
Pests can be extremely detrimental to your business by putting your people at risk as well as your reputation. But we can fix that. Next Generation Pest Control services warehouses, restaurants, schools, retail, and more for pests such as ants, rodents, bed bugs, stinging insects, allowing you to keep your doors open.
Since we know that every business has different needs, we work transparently with business owners to create a treatment plan that works for you and your team and that yields results that you can count on. When you choose Next Generation Pest Control, you have a team of commercial pest control experts on your team. Contact us today for more information about keeping your business pest-free!