Affordable & Effective Pest Control Services In Elk Grove, CA
Elk Grove is a city that’s a southern suburb of Sacramento in the sunny state of California. While the population is over 150,000, Elk Grove has a small-town feel that makes it an endearing place to live. But as anyone who lives in the Golden State knows, our dry and warm weather means pests can stay active all year long. Only property owners who take care to get an early start on proper pest control can hope to avoid infestations altogether.
Home Pest Control In Elk Grove, CA
For most people, pests aren’t something they think of until a problem is staring them right in the face. Whether it’s damage that results from pest activity or spotting pests themselves, signs of a pest infestation are enough to send a chill down anyone’s spine. But this is precisely why you need to think about pest control before an infestation is already there. Pests open you up to property damage and even diseases, so early prevention is better than late reaction. The most effective pest control comes from professionals like Next Generation Pest Control. We’ve helped many homeowners avoid home pest infestations in Elk Grove, and we can help with quick removal of problems, too. Here are some of the highlights of our effective service:
- Common & Uncommon Pests: Whether you’ve got a pest problem that’s easily identifiable or one that leaves you scratching your head, we’ve got solutions to tackle all kinds of infestations.
- Maintenance Programs: We don’t just treat your home and hope for the best, we craft a maintenance plan that helps protect you from future infestations, too.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: All of our services come with a satisfaction guarantee, meaning if we have to come back out for additional treatments, we do so for free.
To ensure you never have to worry about pest problems, contact Next Generation Pest Control today.
What Do German Cockroaches In Elk Grove Look Like?
In dry, hot states like ours, cockroaches can thrive all year long. And, while many different species of cockroaches can be found in the U.S., the most common is the German cockroach. These nasty invaders can strike homes and businesses alike, so it’s important to know how to identify them.
- Size: German cockroaches are pretty small, usually only a half inch or so in length. Their size can differ depending on sex and age, however, and recognizing smaller nymphs from mature adults is key to determining how developed a population is.
- Shape: German cockroaches have oval-shaped bodies and long antennae that stick out of their heads. Like most insects, they have six legs.
- Color: They are reddish-brown, with typically oily bodies. German cockroaches are noted for the dark dash marks, like an equal sign, on the tops of their bodies.
For assistance identifying or dealing with German cockroaches in Elk Grove, turn to Next Generation Pest Control today.
How To Check For Bed Bugs In Elk Grove, CA
People tend to think that bed bugs only infest mattresses and sheets, but the truth is a lot more complicated. Bed bugs can inhabit any corner of your home or business, including clothing, furniture, and general storage boxes or crates. But knowing where they hide is only part of the equation, you also have to know what you’re looking for:
- Bugs: Adult bed bugs grow to be about a quarter of an inch long, if you look closely, you can indeed see these brown, beetle-like bugs with the naked eye.
- Eggs: The bugs themselves aren’t the only factor, so are their eggs. Bed bugs lay cream-colored eggs that look like tiny grains of rice except for their pinhead size.
- Stains: Another sure sign of bed bug activity is reddish-brown spots on bedding, upholstery, or walls.
- Bites: Waking up with bites is another sign of bed bugs. Bed bugs tend to bite in lines or clusters.
With so many places for bed bugs to hide, thorough inspections by professionals are the surest way to know exactly where a bed bug problem is coming from. And bed bugs are far more common pests than you might think, so turn to Next Generation Pest Control for help locating and eliminating bed bugs on your Elk Grove property.
Commercial Pest Control In Elk Grove, CA
Pest problems aren’t good for any properties, but they can be especially costly for businesses. From repairs to loss of revenue to the cost of effective treatments, an infestation can wind up setting commercial property owners back significantly. That’s why Elk Grove business owners need a local resource that they can turn to for affordable and effective pest control. Enter: Next Generation Pest Control. We not only help businesses with quick removal that saves them from larger problems, but we also help commercial property owners prevent infestations altogether. To learn why you should trust us with protecting your property, see the features of our service below:
- Convenience: We believe that turning to us for pest support should be as stress-free as possible, which is why we prize convenience for the customer over everything else.
- No Startup or Cancellation Fees: Unlike big companies that charge you for every little thing, we only charge you for the services rendered. No startup fees and no cancellation fees. That kind of transparent pricing is what sets us apart.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Just like with our residential services, we make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with our service. If we need to come back out to get it right, we do so at no extra charge.
Protect your Elk Grove business from pest problems by turning to Next Generation Pest Control today.
Are Ants Around My Elk Grove Home Dangerous?
There are hidden dangers associated with almost any ant species. Ants are one of the most dreaded household pests because of their ability to contaminate food and invade electrical equipment. Most ants are attracted to moisture. If ants are suddenly thriving on your property, it could indicate a moisture issue in or around your home that you need to address.
It is important to note that there are ants in our city that are dangerous and pose more problems than your typical nuisance ants. Dangerous ants in Elk Grove are those species that damage structures, spread disease, bite, or sting.
To help you identify the ants on your property and learn about ant control in Elk Grove, don't hesitate to reach out to Next Generation Pest Control today.
Bed Bugs In Elk Grove: Finding And Eliminating Them
Bed bugs have become a common household problem in Elk Grove and the country. We can unknowingly introduce these adaptable hitchhikers into any of our California homes. Once inside, they will quickly become scarce, hiding in your home's dark recesses and emerging when you sleep.
Finding bed bugs in your home as quickly as possible is critical to eliminating these biting pests. Some areas of your home that you should regularly inspect for bed bug activity include:
- In the seams of mattresses and within pieces of upholstered furniture
- Inside cracks in walls, wooden furniture, and floors
- Behind wooden trim and wall hangings
- Within outlets and electrical equipment
- Under piles of clutter
If you ever find these biting pests in your home and are now wondering, "how do I get rid of bed bugs," turn to the California pest control experts at Next Generation Pest Control. Eliminating bed bugs is tricky and best done by an experienced professional- call us today to learn more about bed bug control in Elk Grove!
The Damage Weeds Cause To Your Elk Grove Lawn
Weeds are the nemesis of any homeowner that takes pride in their yard. The biggest problem with weeds is that they grow faster than grass. These invasive plants take over our yards and use the vital nutrients like sunlight and water that should be going to the grass we want growing.
In addition to damaging the health of your lawn, weeds damage your property's curb appeal. A green, lush, healthy lawn is much more appealing than a dull, brown, patchy lawn overrun with weeds.
Despite your best efforts, weeds are a type of pest and, like all pests, are challenging to prevent. Any of our yards can become overrun by these unwanted plants. The best way to remove weeds from your Elk Grove lawn and ensure it is healthy is to partner with a local and knowledgeable professional.
Next Generation Pest Control offers regular lawn maintenance and safe, non-toxic weed solutions to ensure your lawn becomes and stays healthy. To learn more about weed control, please call today!
The Problems Rodents Can Cause In Your Elk Grove Home
Rodents are opportunistic and will take advantage of any food, water, or nesting spots your property offers. Rodents cause many problems for homeowners, whether calling your yard or house home.
One of the biggest reasons rodents are so problematic is that they have front incisors that never stop growing. To prevent their teeth from overgrowing, they chew constantly. In our homes, a rodent's teeth can cause damage to structural elements like wires, pipes, and cables and personal property like clothing, boxes, and furniture.
Furthermore, rodent activity will cause damage to our lawn, contaminate stored food, cause food waste, and produce foul odors. We should never be okay with sharing our Elk Grove homes with rodents.
To get rid of rodents from your property and prevent future problems with rodents, partner with our Elk Grove rodent control experts at Next Generation Pest Control. Contact us today for exceptional rodent control.
Recent Blog Articles
Wasps can be a real pain during the summer. Not only are they annoying, but they can also sting. Here's how to get them off your Manteca property.Read More
Before taking weed control into your own hands, let Next Generation Pest Control show you the safe and environmentally-friendly way to take care of your la...Read More
Many different ant species can be found in the Manteca area. Learn how to prevent these pests from getting into your home.Read More